The Savvy Squad
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Disclaimer:
- “Company” (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Disclaimer) refers to The Savvy Squad
- “Goods” refers to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- “Orders” means a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- “Service” refers to the Website.
- “Website” refers to The Savvy Squad, accessible from savvysquad.com.au
- “You” means the individual accessing the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Domestic & International Shipping
Shipment processing times
All Orders are processed within 2-3 business days after approvals. Orders are not processed, shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of Your Order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for Your Orders will vary depending on your product, quantity and location. We will provide a final shipment cost in your Quote provided.
Shipment & order tracking
The Savvy Squad ships to addresses within Australia.
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation Email once Your Order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
The Savvy Squad is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to Your Order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes)
The Savvy Squad is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If You received Your Order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
Contact or Questions
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com